Agendas & Minutes
Hours & Facilities
Inspection Services Applications
Permit Process Guide
Town Bylaws & Government Act
Zoning Bylaw & Map
Cherry Lane Paving/Construction Schedule
- Completion of road resurfacing work will commence on Monday, May 20, 2013. The final course of asphalt will be applied Wednesday, May 22nd, then finally the driveway aprons will be finished.
Road Construction-Atkins Corner Roundabout Final Paving-West St (RTE 116) & The Atkins Market Access
- Mass DOT Highway Division, Baltazar Contractors Inc. and Warner Brothers LLC will be paving the West St (Route 116) beginning at 7:00 am on Monday May 20th
Paint Collection Change
- The summer paint collection procedure in Amherst has changed. Based on the type of paint product requiring disposal, one of two procedures are recommended.
Some Residents May Experience Low Pressure or Discolored Water
- The University of Massachusetts is conducting a rehabilitation project at their water tank located on East Pleasant Street.
New Food Waste Pilot at Transfer Station
- On May 11 a new organics recycling program will debut at the Amherst Transfer Station. Amend Organics, in collaboration with the Solid Waste Division of Department of Public Works, will pilot a pay-as-you-throw compostable food waste collection program.
Wednesday 5/22/13 2:00 PM
Amherst Housing Authority
Wednesday 5/22/13 3:00 PM
Town Meeting Coordinating Committee
Wednesday 5/22/13 6:00 PM
Wednesday 5/22/13 6:55 PM
Thursday 5/23/13 4:00 PM
Book Launch Party for Cosmic Apprentice by Dorion Sagan
Thursday 5/23/13 7:00 PM
Bruce Watson & Jon Stewart: Moments of Zen
Tuesday 5/28/13 6:00 PM
Michelle Tea & Ali Liebegott join forces in Amherst!
Powered by CivicPlus
4 Boltwood Avenue • Amherst, MA 01002 • Ph: 413-259-3333 • Email: